Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dat Inspiration






You want to talk about inspiration? Let's talk about inspiration. This shit right here is my inspiration. This right here is my goal, my endgame, my Mt. Everest. This is the level I want to get too. It takes slow and steady dedication, work, and restructuring of priorities from time to time but I've been committed in this direction for years and I'm not about to falter now. Sometimes life throws me curve balls or my self-esteem munched asphalt or general what have you but its just a matter of righting the vehicle and not spinning out when that happens, something I've managed to do in light of the major blows that almost made me quit the dream.

This combined with my passion for role play are my wells of creativity and the heart of my inspiration. Role play fills another niche of my inspiration because it gives me source material to create stuff from and when situations are ideal it is nearly boundless in the choices I have before me. One is my final destination, the other is my fuel. Together they give my goal purpose and together they are my ultimate inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment