Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dat Class

So today's class was kinda cool. We discussed a lot about eggs. We had a Schindler's List egg, a R&B egg, eggs that caused shit luck, all kinds of eggs. Even shared my egg. In a manner of speaking. Then we had a break where we forced to be in chairs. And that was very unique yet fun. Just what my mind needed for such a slow day. Also I got a chance to nap which I was partially successful at doing. The conversation was just so stimulating though that I couldn't stay asleep.

Anyway, we moved onward to our assignment, which was breaking the rules. In another time and place I likely would have easily gravitated to such an idea but that is largely not the case now. I do have an idea of how to go about this assignment but I'm really not looking forward to the result (SPOILER: Its nothing illegal). Regardless, interested to see how this transpires.

No comments:

Post a Comment