Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DAT FEELING

Last class was hella crazy. It put me on edge and in a predatory state of mind I haven't experienced for a long while. We got to play with the ideas of reality and fear and that was something I have yet to experience in a classroom setting. Finally, I got a chance to really reach out with my senses in ways I haven't done very often.

All in all it was exhilarating and felt good. We then moved to the walkway and began doing an exercise to really feel everything around us. And honestly, I felt overwhelmingly content. The hot, dry heat reminded me of Las Vegas and the vibrations, sounds, heated metal, and cirrus clouds high above made me feel as if I was almost there. It was an intense moment of reverie and peace and I feel motivated by it more then anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment