Monday, June 14, 2010

Class 9 recap

So I wasn't in class today due to slicing up my right ring finger at work. That was fun. But I will take a moment to try and recap the process I went through in the last assignment and why it wasn't posted.

Basically, I tried to look for a deeply personal way to construct and express the concepts of life and death and failed to do so. The reason? I could have easily done this assignment. I could have crafted an abstract representation of Life & Death via illustration or done another thought exercise. I did not however. I wanted to try and make something "authentic and run with a concept or project that was more "me". I tried to do so tackling such a large concept and failed to make it personal. I just didn't have the time to really break it down from the scale I imagine. So for that, I accept my failures and find it more suitable to right them down here.

1 comment: